Short film contest
World schizophrenia day
May 24, 2022
Why was May 24th chosen?
In the 19th century, French physician, Philippe Pinel unchained mental ill persons and gave dignity to them. In honor of his birthday, May 24th was chosen as World schizophrenia day.
Athma hospitals is committed to helping persons with mental illness to regain their life, dignity and self-respect. The main step to achieving this is by increasing awareness and involving the public to help the needy.
In this regard, Athma hospitals is conducting a short film contest.
Theme: “Live again”
The content of the short film must be related to:
• Awareness of schizophrenia
• Destigmatizing mental illness
• Removing the myths about mental illness
• There is a cure if mental illness is identified earlier.
• How to identify schizophrenia early
• Rehabilitation/vocational training
Duration: 5 minutes
Entry fee: Rs.100 per short film
• This contest is open to all
• No age limit
• A person can send more than one entry (Short film)
• Entries should not be more than 5 minutes in duration
• The film can be made in English or any other language, but it must have subtitles in English
• All the short films will be uploaded to our YouTube channel after the results announcement
• The film can be in any style- documentary, drama or fiction, and can use any technique, including animation.
• PowerPoint presentations or lectures and speeches are not eligible for competition
• The decision of the selection committee will be final
• The short film once sent to our mail ID comes under Athma hospital’s copyright. It should not be uploaded to any social media platform.
Last date for submission: 31.05.2022
• 1st prize- 25,000
• 2nd prize- 20,000
• 3rd prize- 15,000
• Special trophy and awards
• Participation certificate for all participants