There is a gross deficit in the mental health training facilities in our country. The existing institutes lack sufficient opportunity in training. As there are no efficient and adequate persons in the training of mental health, we started training programmes with the motive of imparting sound knowledge about various aspects of mental health.
Athma hospitals offers internship programmes to Psychology students, Social work trainees, both undergraduate and post-graduate courses for psychiatric nursing students, and allied health students throughout the country.
This is one of the largest private service facilitators in India that provides mental health training to students from inside and outside the state.
Clinical training postings to outpatient and inpatient wards and residential & rehabilitation centers with adequate patients exposure are the highlights of our training, and the expert team guides students in organizing community organization programme and also Athma offers soft skill development training to social work trainees. Upon completion, students receive a certification.
Institutions affiliated with Athma Hospitals
- Bishop’s College of Nursing, Dharapuram
- Child Jesus College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- CK School of Nursing, Erode
- Doctors’ College of Nursing, Pudukkottai
- Doctors’ School of Nursing Pudukkottai
- Indira College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli.
- Indira College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- J.J. Institute of Nursing, Pudukkottai
- Jennys College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Karpaga Vinayaga College of Nursing, Pudukottai
- Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College, Puducherry
- KMC College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli.
- M.A.M. College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Mookambakai College of Nursing Tiruchirappalli
- Nehru College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- RMET – IS School of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Sakthi College of Nursing, Karur
- Sakthi School of Nursing, Karur.
- School of Nursing, CSI Hospital, Erode
- Servite College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Shree Lakshmi Venkateswara College of Nursing, Hiriyur.
- Srinivasan College of Nursing, Perambalur
- St. Benedict’s College of Nursing, Tiruvannamalai.
- Tamilnadu Christian Revival Mission Organisation College of Nursing, Perambalur
- Thanthai Roever College of Nursing, Permabular
- Vinayaga Nursing College, Ariyalur
- Vinayaka Mission’s Annapoorana College of Nursing, Salem
- Vinayaka Mission‛s College of Nursing, Karaikal
- Christ University, Bangalore
- PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Avinasilingam University, Coimbatore
- Anugraha Institute, Dindigul
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi
- Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and higher Education for Women, Coimbatore
- St Mary’s college, Tuticorin
- Sathyabama University, Chennai
- Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
- Annamalai University, Chithambaram
- RVS Kumaran Arts and Science College, Dindigul
Occupational Therapy Institute
- JKK College of Occupational Therapy
- Social work Departments
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Bharathidasan University constitutional college, Kurumbalur, Perambalur
- Bharathidasan University constitutional college, Oruthanadu
- Bharathidasan University, Kajamalai Campus, Trichy.
- Bishop Heber College, Trichy
- Cauvery College for Women, Trichy
- Chithambaram Pillai College for women, Mannachanallur.
- Don Bosco College, Dharmapuri.
- Holy Cross College, Trichy
- Jamal Mohamed College, Trichy.
- Lady dock college, Madurai
- Srimath Andavar College, Srirangam.
- Srimathi Indira Gandhi College for Women
- Stella Mery’s College, Chennai
- TATA institute Mumbai Campus.
- Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Kattur, Trichy