Athma Hospitals, Tiruchirappalli in association with IMSTP Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., is conducting a training programme for the MRCPsychiatry (Royal College, UK Examinations). This training is delivered through a sublime E-Learning platform and the candidate acquires the clinical experience from Athma Hospitals with a stipend up to 2 years. This programme is completely designed for students to acquire the core training for Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych).
Once the candidate is ready to join the programme, she/he can register through IMSTP Educational Services Pvt. Ltd., Website: https://imstpedu.com/apply-now/ or an manually register with our student counsellors. Any registration less than one month to the commencement of the programme will be considered with the availability of seats or automatically directed to the next intake.
However, the registration for the training programme does not give the seat confirmation until the candidate appears for an interview in the hospital and receive the confirmation of offer.
Name of the programme: SPIME- Speciality Training for International Medical Examinations
Duration of the course: 2 Years
Intake: January, March, June & September
- 2 Years Core Training from Athma Hospitals, Trichy
- Guaranteed stipend for 2 years.
- 15000+ Practice Tests (Q/A) with explanations.
- 6 Mock Exams of MRCPsych.
- Flash Card & Mnemonic Learning.
- Digital Library with all required books.
- NICE Guidelines (UK).
- Support for Journal Publications.
- Live video lectures and interaction from Royal College London (UK) certified faculty.
- Exclusive student counsellor
- Guidance for Royal College London (UK) Examination.